Ambler’s Texaco Gas Station in Dwight Illinois and a sweet 74 or 75 Plymouth Duster 360. This old gas station has been identified as the longest operating gas station along Route 66; it dispensed fuel for 66 continuous years until 1999. It’s located at the intersection of U.S. Route 66 and Illinois Route 17 in Dwight, Illinois, United States, Ambler’s Texaco Station was built in 1933 by Jack Schore on property originally owned by Otto Strufe.
Tried to find who took the photo for proper attribution but could. not find original poster.